Your search for a great marijuana brownie recipe has ended. A full cup of marijuana butter makes this delicious, moist and potent brownie recipe one even Mary Poppins would be proud of. Three cups of sugar and a cup of walnuts makes this medicine go down just right. Serve warm with some ice-cream and you’ll be wishing you could handle a second helping. If you follow my marijuana butter recipe one brownie should do the trick.
- 1 cup or 225 g of marijuana butter, melted
- 3 cups or 600 g of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon or 15 ml of vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups or 190 g of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup or 85 g of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon or 6 g of salt
- 1 cup or 170 g of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup or 120 g of chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9’x13’ baking dish.
- Combine the melted marijuana butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- One at a time, beat in the eggs and blend thoroughly.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Gradually stir the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter evenly into the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let cool before cutting and serving.
Marijuana Brownies With Walnuts,