Rich with the flavor of spices and molasses these marijuana gingersnap cookies are sure to add smiles to faces. If you have follow my marijuana butter recipe two gingersnaps should make anyone feel a bit better.
Makes 60 Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups or 340 g of softened marijuana butter
- 2 cups or 400 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup or 120 ml of molasses
- 4 1/2 cups or 560 g of all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons or 15 g of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons or 5 g of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon or 2 g of ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon or 2 g of ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon or 3 g of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon or 2 g of ground nutmeg
- Extra sugar
- Cream together the marijuana butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl
- Add one egg at a time, beating completely before you add the next.
- Now beat in the molasses.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt and nutmeg in a second bowl.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until the dough is easier to work with.
- Roll the dough into one inch balls
- Roll the balls in a plate of sugar.
- Place the balls two inches apart on non-greased baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 8-12 minutes or until puffy and lightly browned.
- Let cool for one minute then place the cookies on a wire cooling rack.
Marijuana Gingersnap Cookies,