They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. A batch of these oatmeal raisin cannabis cookies will surely have the men lining up at your cookie jar. If you prefer your cookies moist and chewy, as I do, then just follow the recipe. For directions on making cannabis butter, read my article “how to make marijuana butter”.
Makes 36 Cannabis Cookies
- 2 cups (470 ml ) of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml ) of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of kosher salt
- 1 cup (235 ml) of unsalted softened cannabis butter
- 1 cup (235 ml ) of sugar
- 1 cup (235 ml ) of dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml ) of vanilla
- 3 cups (700 ml) of rolled oats (Do not use instant oatmeal)
- 1 1/2 cups (350 ml) of raisins
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt,and set aside.
- With a mixer set to low, combine the cannabis butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Set the mixer on high and beat the ingredients from step 3 until fluffy.
- Set mixer to lowest speed, and incorporate the dry ingredients from step 2, just until no flour is visible; then stir in the oats and raisins. Do not over-mix or the cookies will be tough.
- Coat cookie sheets with non stick spray or cover with parchment.
- Scoop out dough, 2 tablespoons per cookie, and drop onto baking sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes on the middle cooking rack. until golden brown and crisp around the edges, but still soft in the middle
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and let sit for about two minutes before lifting cookies.
- Place cookies on a wire rack to cool and finish firming up.
- Enjoy, but remember these are no ordinary cookies!
Oatmeal Raisin Cannabis Cookies,