This is one of my all time favorite variations on chocolate chip cookies. Of course the marijuana butter makes these great medicine, but the peanut butter and oatmeal really sets them apart from your everyday Chips Ahoy. Just be careful you don’t turn into a cookie monster and eat the whole batch. If you follow my marijuana butter recipe one or two of these will guarantee a solid nights sleep.
- 1/2 cup or 115 g marijuana butter
- 1/2 cup or 100 g white sugar
- 1/3 cup or 75 g packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup or 130 g peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon or 3 ml vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup or 125 g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon or 5 g baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon or 2 g salt
- 1/2 cup or 40 g rolled oats
- 1 cup or 170 g semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the marijuana butter, white and brown sugar in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Stir in the peanut butter, vanilla and egg until it is well blended.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt and stir only until the batter moistened.
- Mix in the oats and chocolate chips until they are even throughout the batter.
- Drop tablespoons of batter on to the lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
- Remove the cookies and let them cool on the cookie sheets for about 5 minutes. Once cooled, transfer the cookies to wire racks to finish cooling.
Ridiculous Marijuana Chocolate Chip Cookies,